Online Photography Contest Result Report
Posted: 2021-04-15 Visits: 593

Reported by Sameer Majety

Presidium

5th SUSM


Hope everyone is healthy and staying safe in this time of  global crisis. In order to rise the spirits and promote sportsmanship and healthy vibes among the students who are stuck in their home country, the Office of School of medicine has decided to conduct competitions because little bit of healthy competition has many benefits.


In accordance with this, The 5th Student Union of School of Medicine (5th SUSM), Publicity Department, led by Nafisa Alam of 2019 batch has conducted Photography Contest in month of March 2021. In contrast to normal photography contests where only one theme or topic is selected, this contest featured many themes from abstract to wildlife till photo manipulation. This was a very good initiative in order to promote the participation of students by not setting limits on creativity or capability.


Over 60 photos by more than 30 applicants have been registered for the first time and each photo with its own unique features. In order to generate fair and bias free results, the sent photos were randomly numbered, stored in folder without using any name or id numbers. These photos were further sent to 3 teachers including MBBS Office faculty and also photos were further sent to a two professional photographers who are excellent in the field of photo graphy. This contributed to 80% of scoring, for the rest of 20%, more than 15 volunteers from union voted in order to decide the final victors. It was a very tough job to decide what the best picture was, as each and every picture was splendid in its own way.

 

Finally, Heart full congratulations to the victors and wishing all the participants better luck next time.


The photo clicked by victors and top scorers are posted below -





Photo Gallery
























Top